About Us
Complete Project
Current Project
Future Project
Foreigner buyer Guide
Bank Loan
Credit Determinator
Photo Gallery
Contact Us



Foreigner could have ownership in a condominium unit, but shall transfer funds from overseas in foreign currency and required to be marked in ‘ purchasing condominium ’. We would be glad to assist our clients in dealing with Local Bank to get the ‘ Remittance Certification’



© 2007-2015 Peak Tower Development Co.,Ltd.
free web page counter login page